Share Print

Employees should bring their Social Security Card with the new name to the HR Office at their college or location.

Name: To change a person's name, update the "Primary" name and the "Preferred" name (if any) in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions.

Username: To change a person's username, please add or update the "Preferred" name in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions.  

Email Address: For most users, the email address is of the format   Soon after the username changes, the email address will change (no further action is needed).

For those employees whose email address is of the format, please file a Help Desk ticket.

Last updated: 2019-12-30 04:25 PM 1-1548377
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?